WLRH Public Microphone
Let your voice be heard with the WLRH Public Microphone!
Use the Public Microphone feature on the WLRH Mobile App to record your experiences and tell us your stories, and we may share your story on the air.
How to use the Public Microphone-
1. Open the WLRH Mobile App
2. Scroll down to find The Public Microphone section the FM/HD1 Main Tab
3. Tap the icon with the question you want to answer to open a new window.
4. Tap the Microphone icon and start speaking. *
5. Start by introducing yourself and telling us where you're from. (I'm Sally Brown from Huntsville)
6. Tap the square to stop recording.
7. Click Replay to hear your recording.
8. Want to do another take? Just Click the microphone again and start speaking again.
9. Once you are happy with your recording, click publish.
10. This will open an email window on your phone, you can write a comment if you want.
11. Send the email, and you’re done!
• Turn off your Radio, TV or any other background noise.
• Lay your phone on a table in front of you. The closer the phone is to your face, the better it will sound.
• Speak clearly and deliberately, but at a normal volume, no need to shout!
• Don’t worry about mistakes! We can often edit those out.